Kukkiwon examiner courses
Category : Uncategorised
There have been 2 Kukkiwon examiner courses relevant to the UK, the first being in Korea in July 2015 and the other being in Vienna in November 2015 which was hosted by the ETU and the Austrian Taekwondo Federation. These courses were open to all Kukkiwon Masters irrespective of affiliation.
The following people have now qualified as Kukkiwon Poom/dan examiners in various categories:
T. K. Loh
S. P. Woon
K. R Ali
T. W. Shin
Kukkiwon International Policy Project
KUKKIWON plan to push forward an International Policy Project to promote Kukkiwon target business, including the Kukkiwon Poom·Dan Promotion test, and vitalize the martial art Taekwondo to enhance business ability and build an international organization.
- Establish the Kukkiwon Branch or Division.
- Formulate the Kukkiwon Taekwondo Poom·Dan Promotion Test system.
- Build an Education & Training system by characteristics of each country.
- Increase the support of Regional & National martial art Taekwondo competition.
- Build the Kukkiwon Global Network.
Policy Project 1
Establish the Kukkiwon Branch or Division
- Purpose : In order to vitalize the Kukkiwon Business through building the overseas organization based.
- Direction: Promote to install the Kukkiwon branch or Division depending on national circumstances.
1. Kukkiwon Branch
The Kukkiwon plan to set up one branch for each nation. The Kukkiwon can directly establish the overseas corporation or approve a MNA or local subsidiary as the Kukkiwon branch.
2. Kukkiwon Division
The Kukkiwon plan to install the Kukkiwon Division, as a pre-stage for establishing the Kukkiwon Branch, to carry out the Kukkiwon target business, including Kukkiwon Poom·Dan Promotion Test through an agreement with the national association or Taekwondo organization.